Submit Damaged Public Property Request

To report damaged traffic signs return to previous screen and select Parking and Traffic Sign Repair. To report a malfunctioning traffic signal call 311.

Contact (log out to submit anonymously)

Damaged Public Property

Report public property that is damaged and is need of maintenance or repairs.

Expected Response Time

Benches on Sidewalk 5 business day(s)
Bike Rack 3 business day(s)
Fire/Police Callbox 2 business day(s)
Kiosk/Public Toilet Varies
News Rack 2 business day(s)
Parking Meter 3 business day(s)
Transit Shelter 2 calendar day(s)


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.

Hint: Drag the pin to the location of the service request